- @Dean_of_math @Anniekperkins Whoa! Tell me more :) 1 day ago
- After making their own shapes Ss are posed with this pictured prompt from @Dean_of_math . What might your strategy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- .@Dean_of_math Engaging in a "notice and wonder" process with Ss. Here's what they came up with so far. What can yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @NatalieCogan @MackenzieGlenPS @YRDSBmath Thanks for sharing. Great to see student work. Any aha moments during the learning? 1 week ago
- @MingHuang_OCT @GlobalMathProj @YRDSB @teachRyan - interested? twitter.com/minghuang_oct/… 1 week ago
- RT @stepanpruch: Looking for interesting patterning provocations... ideally pics or short vids/gifs. Help? #mathchat #MTBoS #onted #tcdsb 2 weeks ago
- @mikefouchet @pgliljedahl @MrSurti @playwyourmath Awesome! Tried to hide the decimal thing a bit - lol. Do you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.
Disclaimer:This blog contains the reflections and ideas of Paul Aniceto. While there will be references to my work and content which relates directly to my work, the opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the ideals of my employer.
Tag Cloud1:1 Digital Classroom Environment 3-part lesson 4C's :1 digital classroom assessment Blog meme Bring your own device Bruce Lee BYOD comprehensive math program developing math ideas Digital Citizenship division algorithm education Education Technology ELL English Language Learner fixed mindset growth mindset independent work inquiry question joint work learning management system learning networks LMS math-talk community math basics math curriculum Math Dice Game math games math inquiry math pedagogy Math planning math practice math process expectations math reflections mini-lessons muffle's truffles number sense game PISA 2012 PLN probability game professional learning reflections remixing math questions River Crossing Math Game social media in education ST Math
Tag Archives: reflections
(Photo courtesy of: Changhua Coast Conservation Action) I haven’t been teaching for very long, but for as long as I have been teaching (10 years), literacy has been the focus of the school board I have worked in. Owing to … Continue reading
“Inquiry learning is not possible if language dev is not in place. How can a stdnt choose an inquiry if OL is ‘at risk’? #ORFR” – @CarmelCrevola I recall watching a video by Sir Ken Robinson where he describes … Continue reading
I have been fortunate to learn from a number of people who have either known a lot about math inquiry or, like me, are still learning about the nuances of an inquiry based learning model. This post lists a few … Continue reading