- @jjmottsy hey Crystal thanks so much for the follow. Enjoy your summer! 1 week ago
- @sgardnerLD an excellent group of leaders there. Future looks bright! @DrewMcNaughton1 @Ja9_Stutt @KarenFriedman 1 month ago
- @Dean_of_math only if you promise to let us both sit and listen to a student's math thinking ☺️ (which I already know is a yes!) definitely. 1 month ago
- "..and not just to victimize them (Indigenous Voice)...but just have them as a solid voice in Canadian culture"-Yul… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- .@Dean_of_math thanks for sharing student work on this...I need some time now to "listen" to their work. Talk soon twitter.com/dean_of_math/s… 1 month ago
- @ilana_horn thank you for always making time for my wonderings. 1 month ago
- @ilana_horn I've read some of your blog and beginning to read @deborah_ball work. Also looked at Freire and Michael Apple. 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.
Disclaimer:This blog contains the reflections and ideas of Paul Aniceto. While there will be references to my work and content which relates directly to my work, the opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the ideals of my employer.
Tag Cloud1:1 Digital Classroom Environment 3-part lesson 4C's :1 digital classroom assessment Blog meme Bring your own device Bruce Lee BYOD comprehensive math program developing math ideas Digital Citizenship division algorithm education Education Technology ELL English Language Learner fixed mindset growth mindset independent work inquiry question joint work learning management system learning networks LMS math-talk community math basics math curriculum Math Dice Game math games math inquiry math pedagogy Math planning math practice math process expectations math reflections mini-lessons muffle's truffles number sense game PISA 2012 PLN probability game professional learning reflections remixing math questions River Crossing Math Game social media in education ST Math
Tag Archives: math practice
When a kid cant count back correct change @ the till its likely not because they dont know basic facts but they lack mathematical thinking — Dean Shareski (@shareski) June 7, 2013 So, what does it mean to think mathematically? … Continue reading